The PTO helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for an outdoor classroom.
HOW IT’S DONE…
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards (must sign up each year.)
- Signing up for Amazon Smiles and making purchases through the Amazon Smile link.
- Sign up for Red Robin Better Schools Program.
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Purchasing School Supplies through 1st Day School Supplies
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
Together we can make a difference!
- Filling teacher and staff requests for items needed in the classroom
- Cafeteria, office and medical supplies not covered by general education fun
- General landscaping of the school grounds
- Providing technology needs for children and teachers
- Providing for family spirit activities such as Spirit Night at Summit High school, Family Dance and Movie Night
- Supporting activities such as kindergarten celebration and 5th grade celebration
- Providing teacher morale through such items as teacher water cooler supplies and lunches during teacher work sessions.
- Providing vests for Safety Patrol
- PTO Benevolence fund providing for individual needs of children
- Special projects – for 2016/17 the special project goal will be to provide for a new STEM Lab. We purchased about $8000 worth of material to stock the lab with exciting things for the kids to encourage hands on learning, including Lego classroom kits, Science Kits, and Microscopes.