The PTO helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for an outdoor classroom.
HOW IT’S DONE…
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Purchase PTO Membership. Your $25 donation helps us cover necessary budget items for the year and you get a free water bottle with membership!
- Volunteer! Fill out our online form to let us know how you’d like to serve.
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards (must sign up each year.)
- Signing up for Amazon Smiles and making purchases through the Amazon Smile link.
- Participating in Cheetah’s Night Out each month, where a portion of your purchase is donated to the PTO. (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Gear at events or at our online store.
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
Together we can make a difference!
- Filling teacher and staff requests for items needed in the classroom
- Cafeteria, office and medical supplies not covered by general education fun
- General landscaping of the school grounds
- Providing technology needs for children and teachers
- Providing for family spirit activities such as Spirit Night at Summit High school, Family Dance and Movie Night
- Supporting activities such as kindergarten celebration and 5th grade celebration
- Providing teacher morale through such items as teacher water cooler supplies and lunches during teacher work sessions.
- Providing vests for Safety Patrol
- PTO Benevolence fund providing for individual needs of children
- Special projects – for 2017/18 the school year, we would like to raise money to provide for the construction of an outdoor track for our students. This is something that our school has needed for a long time and would provide a wonderful space for our PE classes, Girls on the Run Club, Running club, and the community and would promote health and fitness for all of our students. Our fundraising goal to install the new track is $30,000. This is a steep goal, but we know that with the help of our students, parents and community members, we can meet this goal.