The new 2016/17 Chapman’s Retreat PTO Board is SOOOO excited to be preparing for the upcoming school year. We have some very exciting things to share with you, including the link to our new online school store!!!. Please check it out and buy some spirit wear, but most importantly, please consider Joining the PTO. You can purchase PTO membership at the school store, or catch us at the next event for a paper form. Also, please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed on events and volunteer opportunities. We look forward to meeting all of you and making this year the best ever.
We could use your help to make this the best year ever, and to make it easier on you to know how you can help, we’ve made you this handy dandy back to school checklist. Please look it over and do as many items as you are able…many of these tasks are free and only take a few minutes but can make a big difference for our kids!
2016/17 Back to School Checklist – Together we can make a difference!
2016/17 PTO Board Members
Community Relations: Jumana Snan
Where does the money go?
- Filling teacher and staff requests for items needed in the classroom
- Cafeteria, office and medical supplies not covered by general education fun
- General landscaping of the school grounds
- Providing technology needs for children and teachers
- Providing for family spirit activities such as Spirit Night at Summit High school, Family Dance and Movie Night
- Supporting activities such as kindergarten celebration and 5th grade celebration
- Providing teacher morale through such items as teacher water cooler supplies and lunches during teacher work sessions.
- Providing vests for Safety Patrol
- PTO Benevolence fund providing for individual needs of children
- Special projects – for 2016/17 the special project goal will be to provide an outdoor open air classroom & to provide educational materials for a new science lab.